Tuesday 30 October 2012

Valor & Panaway for Back Pain ~ Young Living Essential Oils


Testimony

One of the main reasons I became interested in Essential Oils is because of my back pain. I suffer from chronic back pain in my L4-5 & L5-S1. I have been on medications for quite some time now. Although I am grateful for the medication, I am always looking for an alternative method to soothe my back pain or get me through the day/night. Back pain along with all of the medications can be so hard on you physically and emotionally. Young Living Essential Oils provide many products to support me emotionally and physically. I have been using the essential oils Valor & Panaway for my lower back pain. I have felt a difference in my comfort levels especially when I sleep. 

Information

Young Living Essential Oils are pure and environmental. Essential Oils truly have so many benefits. Essential oils are extracted from aromatic plant sources and are highly concentrated (far more than dry herbs). Over 200 references are made in the Bible about aromatics, incense and ointnents. Essential oils are said to be used for anointing and healing the sick. Today essential oils are used for massage therapy, aromatherapy, emotional health, personal care, nutritional supplements and much more. 

Young Living Essential Oils offer more than 300 essential oils meeting the YLTG standard. This standard means that Young  Living essential oils are distilled or they are optimal naturally occurring. 

For More Information or to Order these awesome products
www.youngliving.org.danacherniwchan

Follow us on twitter
@younglivingyeg

E-mail
younglivingessentialoils@hotmail.com

#Edmonton
#Valor
#Panaway
#Youngliving

No comments:

Post a Comment