Wednesday 7 November 2012

Young Living Essential Oils in Edmonton

For more information and to order visit www.youngliving.org/danacherniwchan
Use my membership number to order at youngliving.com or order directly off of my website! 
Membership #1376741

My absolute favorite essential oils come in the Start Living with Everyday Oils (Enrollment) Kit!! I can honestly say before ordering this kit, I read about it and thought that I would use maybe half of the oils. I decided it was still a really good deal and ordered the entire kit anyways. I am please to let you know that I have been using 8 out of 9 of the essential oils (only because one of the oils is seasonal)! The essential oils have so many uses and I find myself excited to share what these oils have been doing for me!! I will share with you what I use the oils for!

Peace & Calming- I have been rubbing a couple drops on each of my feet a couple hours before I go to sleep. I can honestly say that I have slept better since using this oil on my feet. I normally wake up several times throughout the night and I haven't been waking up throughout the night at all! Amazing! I love a good sleep! 

Panaway- Initially, I was nervous to use this oil because it is a little pricier. After using it on my lower back twice a day, I will definitely keep ordering it. It has helped with my tight and stressed muscles that surround my lower back (I suffer from chronic lower back pain). I also rubbed Panaway on my abdomen when I had cramps. It relieved cramps throughout the day! I will definitely keep this one on hand at all times. 

Lavender- Winter has arrived and so has dry skin! I used this on my dry upper lips. It truly soothed my lips. I have also been putting lavender on the back of my neck before I go to sleep for a calming feeling. 

Peppermint-  Young Living's most popular oil! This oil has so many uses. If I am feeling tired, I simply inhale it to boost my mood and give me energy. I have also put a drop on my temples to soothe a mild headache. 

Frankincense- I have been rubbing a few drops on my face. I consistently have breakouts on my chin and since rubbing this on my chin my acne has completely cleared up. I have spent so much money and time using other products on my acne. This truly is working for me and I will continue to use this amazing product. 

Valor- I love the smell of this essential oil! Valor is used to help align and balance the body systems. I have been putting a drop or two on my lower back to promote alignment. Valor might be my favorite essential oil. 

Lemon-I am using my lemon essential oil several times a day! This amazing essential oil is delicious in tea..it also works to soften calluses on your feet! Crazy right! 

Thieves- Winter has arrived and thieves offers immune protection! So far I am healthy! love this product. 

Purification-The only one I have not used yet. Purification is used to cleanse and soothe itching from insect bites! 

The Everyday Oils enrollment kit provides you with amazing therapeutic oils at an excellent price. These kit includes the nine oils plus so much more (2 extra oils, product guide, coupon, rewards and more). 

$150.00  
 #3700-Start Living with Everyday Oils Kit 
-Find this kit on my home page of product recommendations! www.youngliving.org/danacherniwchan

All of the oils are also available at individual prices on my website! 

Follow me on Twitter @younglivingyeg
Email me @ younglivingessentialoils@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment