Tuesday 13 November 2012

Young Living Essential Oils in Edmonton

For more information and to order visit www.youngliving.org/danacherniwchan
Use my membership number to order at youngliving.com or order directly off of my website! 
Membership #1376741


Ningxia Red & Autoship

If you are interested in ordering something each month please let me know! I am loving the monthly autoship of my Ningxia Red. This juice gives me so much energy and makes me feel awesome! I love it! I have tried several different health juices in the past. I used to drink Monavie and really liked it...and I find that this juice (Ningxia Red) is even better! It is delicious too! 

Ningxia Red is Young Living's superfruit supplement formulated to energize and replenish the body and mind. Ningxia Red contains essential oils, wolfberry puree and a variety of vitamin rich whole fruits such as blueberries, raspberries and pomegranates. Ningxia Red is an antioxidants and phytonutrients providing a natural energy supply to supply the immune system. 

I personally love the Ningia Red Singles. They are easy to pack as well as travel with. They are 1 ounce packets that easily fit in your bag, backpack or purse. With so many juices to choose from, you won't regret choosing Ningxia Red.  Health is so important, why not get some of your nutrients and vitamins from a delicious tasting juice. I personally take 1 ounce every day but you can take 2 or more depending on what works best for your body. 



Google Young Ningxia Testimonials if you are further interested the various benefits and uses of this amazing product. 

www.youngliving.org/danacherniwchan

If you want to order through my autoship please contact me and I can add you for free shipping (will save you at least 10 dollars depending on what size you order). 

#edmonton
#yeghealth
#youngliving
#essentialoils
#ningxiared





No comments:

Post a Comment