Monday 19 November 2012

Young Living Essential Oils : Passion for Healthy Living

Lately I find myself loving the essential oil Frankincense. I really can't get enough of it! It truly has so many uses and I will share a few! 

Frankincense uses!!!! 

1.Skin-. Frankincense is amazing for your skin! Rub a couple drops on your face or skin and watch for amazing results.  (it truly cleared up my acne and I continue to use and love it each day)

2. Brittle nails- rub a drop or two across your nails (toes or hands). My mom is thrilled about this as she needs it so badly for her nails. 

3. Mood uplifting- Inhale as needed or wear it as a perfume. Personally, I put it all over my chin for acne and I love inhaling it all day. 

4. Scar tissue- rub a drop or two on your scar to Fade scars from surgery, stretch marks or acne. 

5. Relieves itchy skin- put it on a bug bite or on any itch! 

6.  Relieves pain- rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injury (it honestly works I have tried this...unreal). 

7. Removes warts- Apply topically to the wart a couple times a day until the wart is gone. I know several people who have tried this and rave about how quickly the wart goes away! 

8.  Reduces inflammation- Put a few drops and take  internally or apply topically! Better than popping an aspirin (in my opinion). 

9. Strengthens Immune System- Apply to the bottom of your feet or take a few drops in a capsule. 

10. During labor and pregnancy- Apply to lower back to help with pain. Helps to calm too. 

11. Insect bites- use a couple drops to help with swelling and speed healing. 

12. Enhance Visual Acuity- Many have eliminated the need for reading glasses by applying Frankincense  around the eye area on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of a few months the vision often improves. Many have testified to this working! Amazing! There are a few other eye uses as well. 

13.  Improve concentration- apply a drop on the back of your neck or on your temples. 

14. Cysts- apply a drop or two on cyst twice a day until it disappears. 

15. Cancer- frankincense is anti-tumoral. Several documented cases. 

16. Overall Health- Healthy maintenance. Digest one drop in rice milk or honey every day. 



*********Never ever take essential oils internally unless they are Young Living and as directed!! www.youngliving.com

****These statements are based on my own research of the Young Living Essential Oil Frankincense. 

#edmonton
#reddeer 
#healthyliving
#youngliving
#essentialoils

Feel free to message me, comment or visit my website!!! These products are amazing!! 

www.youngliving.org/danacherniwchan

Twitter @younglivingyeg

1 comment: